- a minimum BS in computer science or related field (MS preferred);
- experience in commercial software development for iOS platform more than 1.5 years is a must;
- knowledge and programming skills in C/C++, Objective-C languages;
- knowledge of the Cocoa framework;
- good understanding of OOO principles;
- experience in using Version Control Systems (Git, SVN), UML, SQL.
- understanding of project life cycle;
- high level of technical English (speaking/writing).
Desirable skills and experience:
- experience in software development for OS X;
- knowledge of the Cocoa framework.
You will be able to improve experience or gain knowledge in:
- iOS / OS X Best Practices
- Cloud services
- Real-time audio/video processing
- Pattern recognition technologies
- Various modern Real-world simulator engines
As for working conditions - we offer:
- we offer: working in the professional team under the interesting international projects;
- flexible operating schedule, 40 hours per week;
- 24-day paid vacation;
- salary is determined by the interview results;